Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church
Turnkey restaurant - Sale. Rent is possible. White church

Listning ID 579395

Description

Kiev region, Bila Tserkva, Alexandriysky Boulevard 125 (DNS area) red line.
For investors!
Selling is just for nothing (a very profitable investment)! The investment of money (during construction) in this restaurant is much higher (several times more) than the selling price of the restaurant today. Do not miss your chance! The best natural design work in town.
Operating "turnkey" business restaurant (all technological equipment + furniture, etc.). CATERING (restaurant, cafe, bar, etc.).
Restaurant on 125 Alexandriysky Boulevard (FASAD width 24 meters - red line), former 50 years of Victory Boulevard 125, DNS area. With a total area of ​​460 sq. m. Restaurant consisting of two floors and 4 halls for 150 seats - the total number (of which two are separate VIP halls).

Communications - everything is separately set up: sewage system, water, electrics (220-380), gas (gas supply), channel air conditioning and local air conditioning, powerful ventilation (air inflow - outflow), powerful kitchen hood. As well as video surveillance, fire alarms, burglar alarms. Own parking. The interior and furniture (natural wood - oak, ash, alder) are all semi-antique (exclusive work - individual design work).

Sale price: 497,000 USD Sale without commission! (saving additional costs (when registering through AN) for the buyer - at least 5% of the sale amount)! The final price after viewing this operating restaurant (turnkey business) in whole, or part of the premises. It is possible to sell by installments (no overpayments) - up to two years (the first installment is at least 47% of the total amount, and the remainder (53%) - in equal monthly installments) when purchasing the entire premises. Or an installment plan when buying a part of the premises - up to one year (the first installment is at least 56% of the total amount, and the remainder (44%) - in equal monthly installments). Possible exchange option with a buyer's surcharge! (for real estate, new car + surcharge). Object price upon exchange = 515,000 USD

It is also possible to rent a restaurant long-term (from one year) (notarized) - from $ 2900. at the NBU rate + all utilities! Possible - rent with the option to purchase - up to two years (sale price + rental price = payment - in equal monthly installments (starting from the first month of the transaction), without a down payment)! Rent is also possible - for any other business!
We kindly ask you to call only with specific offers (when buying or renting)!

I do not answer SMS! Write to "e-mail", Viber, Call. Any additional photos or videos of the object will be sent to Viber.
Viber 095-559-39-27.
Phone for inquiries: 073-395-88-12. Andrey Yurievich.

Additional information
For all questions regarding this announcement, please call
Reviews

Customer reviews for this ad are not available.

We will be very grateful if you leave first.

Post a review

Write to author

Some authors prefer to communicate via email.

You can write to them here. Write to author
Related ads

© 2001-2021 Real Estate NDV Belaya tserkov' and Kyivs'ka oblast' - Sell/buy house, apartment or plot in Belaya tserkov' in 24 regions of Ukraine and Crimea. All rights reserved.

Using this website, including the supply of ad means you accept user agreement .

This bulletin board has been working for 15 years on the equipment ordered on the Servers in Ukraine website.

Real Estate NDV Belaya tserkov' and Kyivs'ka oblast' - Sell/buy house, apartment or plot in Belaya tserkov'